Friday, July 20, 2007

My Improving Blog for Improving my Blog

Well I am starting two blogs in one week. This cannot be a good sign, though at least I am getting some stuff down on virtual paper that was previously stuck in my head or waylaid in 'interesting' conversations with family and friends. I will likely hook this into the main Tomorrowish.com website directly and make it look a little more of a piece with that site. Until then this space shall be a public/private blog for the development of the Tomorrowish as a site and a business.

If I understand the way Blogger works properly I will be inviting people to post their own ideas and comments here privately, and I will also likely setup a wiki for more fluid input from people interested in Tomorrowish.

So this should start getting better very soon and hopefully never stop.

No comments: